So I’m gonna reach 10k followers some time soon (not that soon but oh well haha) so why not do a little giveaway :D
- ONE item: any book OR cd you want under the price of $11. I will buy them from bookdepository or wowhd. after I contact the winner, they will choose something from one of these sites.
- ONE of the sticker packs above; again the winner will choose (P.S. I sell both of these packs on my etsy shop - there you can also find more details about each pack)
- must be following me - work-it-out. if you don’t like paramore you can message me non-anon and i’ll send you the link to my personal (where i post nature and plants) and you can follow that one
- only reblogs count, and you can only reblog ONCE. multiple reblogs don’t appear in the notes and it’s not fair
- it’s open worldwide BUT for the book/CD I will use the mentioned sites - I will order what you want, pay for it, and they will ship it to your address. please check if they deliver to your country first: bookdepository for books and wowhd for albums
- no giveaway blogs
- I will contact the winner via askbox, if I don’t get a response back in 48h I will choose someone else
- this must reach an ok number of notes
- ends: 15 september 2014
since you can only enter once by reblogging, HERE's what you can do for more entries
good luck! :)
hahaha imagine if they named the tour like that
Paramore: Last Hope (LIVE)
Paramore wrapped up the MONUMENTOUR with Fall Out Boy and New Politics last night in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Thank you to everyone who came out to see the tour this summer.
Here’s a video of the band performing the song ‘Last Hope’ at the Chicago stop of the tour on July 11th. Enjoy!
oh my fuck, it’s happening! BLU-RAY show!
I CAN HEAR AN ANGEL SINGING AND ANGEL INSTRUMENTS
I was tagged by nora-isr, thank you :D
Thanks to paramoreexperience for tagging me :)
Answer all the questions and then pass it on to 10 of your followers
Hayley showing off her absolutely amazing vocals during Ain’t It Fun in Scranton, PA
But, oh, how I love your history and I can take it
And when you talk in code to me, I can translate it…
Peaches is meant to be a metaphor for girls in that song. lol. Like he’s saying he’s gonna get a lot of pu**y.
I kind of figured, at first I took the song as a joke but yeah..